The biggest Industrial Trade event is just a few weeks away from us and there is much to anticipate from the networking, marketing, and brand awareness opportunities that are expected on the 2nd and 3rd of November 2022 at the Tema Free Zones Enclave.
The Africa Industrial Trade Show (AITS) is an industrial and pan-African trade promotion event that features and promotes Africa’s foremost industrial parks to investors and entrepreneurs. It serves as a catalyst benchmark in achieving the build-back-better economic agenda through industrialization. AITS offers chances for businesses both locally and internationally in food processing, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing of materials and metals, clothing and textiles, as well as other diverse light and heavy industries.
Included in the opportunities to plug into are:
1. An opportunity to market your brand and cross-sell to a plethora of multinational investors and exhibitors.
2. A chance to grab potential customers from over 1,000 walk-in clients, visitors, and delegates. Thus, increasing your customer base.
3. Diplomatic Trade Missions, International Trade Agencies, CEOs, Diaspora Community Investors, Government Officials, SMEs, Ministries, Agencies in Charge of Trade and Industry, etc. will be among the participants. And that means that you will have the chance to network, boost your market presence, and showcase your brand through both local and international channels.
4. You will also get to attend the AITS Industrial Park/Special Economic Zones Business Forum and tour Ghana’s foremost and largest industrial parks – Dawa Industrial Zone and Meridian Industrial Park.
5. Finally, it is totally FREE and you could also become a participant by simply reserving a booth at Booths (aits.events).
You definitely do not want to miss out on these opportunities. Click here -> AITS 2022 to register for the event now. For further inquiries, call 055-204-0000.
Contact Investor Relations:
Tel: 0552030000 / 0552040000